Thursday, August 15, 2013

Money can't buy you Happiness

Money can't buy you Happiness

A words of wisdom on someone whose been there


The famous line we always hear, what is Juan Tamad's sayings about it?

People very close to me who know me said I have money why don't you buy stuff, I will not bring it to the after life you know they said. Well its because I am not preserving my money, I'm preserving my lifestyle, once I started to buy stuff and be lavish, It can be addicting and may change my lifestyle and contentment level as we speak, I try to be contented and be the same guy as I was back then. Most people belong on lower class just look at the good part of being rich, having money and all and buying what you want.

But the truth is Money will just bring you problems, more problems, like you won't get to sleep thinking what to buy, problems of bad elements waiting for you like criminals such as kidnappers and then there are gold diggers and user friendlies will be after you left to right, you won't be contented and you will look at things you don't have than things you have, people and relatives will be envious of you and may avoid or even despise you and you are the gossip of everyday past time. Really rich people cannot just go out of their houses alone or to the malls, go hiking without having lots of body guards, talk to regular people or some sort, there is a price on having lots of money, you will only know that once you are there, and if you are there, there is no turning back.

Good to know that, People won't really know how much you earn, they will know how you live. If you carry expensive gadgets, telling people you own this shop instead of you work there, dress nice, sporting a luxury car and a huge house then they know you are rich, but if you look like the average and live a simple life then they won't know as long as you don't brag about it like in Facebook, they would see you not having a job and lazy unemployed guy around the corner. I am not saying having money is bad either, money is not evil, its the one who wields it. Having money enough so you won't need to work and spend your time to things you like is better and also you won't have financial problems like hospitalization cost due to sickness to you and some of your family members so you can spend time with them better, and for us, Time is more important. What I am pointing at is, having both worlds like I am just a regular lazy guy, the same I was in college, I could hang out to the mall with regular people and stuff, but unknowing to them, I could also buy things that I really need and wants. Having that simple lifestyle makes me more money in the process its a by-product of having more savings than expense, its a choice.

Being contented is the first part of being happy, a poor man eating on a fast food and is very happy beats the richest guy in the world who eats at a triple AAA buffet restaurant and still not contented and happy on what he eats and think of it as a regular day. This is the concept of man is created equal, whether we are rich, poor, have arms and legs, being happy is the same feeling for all of us. Of course if one of your family is suffering from sickness and you don't have money for hospitalization and you are happy, then maybe you need to go to the hospital.



No comments:

Post a Comment