Thursday, October 3, 2013

Grandma's Pizza from Sbarro

Grandma's Pizza from Sbarro

My favorite Pizza




When I frequent the Mall, I always look at Sbarro for their displayed pizza menu, once I saw that Grandma's Pizza, I always get tempted to dine on it.

I think Grandma's Pizza is not so popular and unattractive not until you taste it, most people will dig in on Pizza's on display that you can see the toppings like bacon, pepperonis, pineapple and such.

Grandma's Pizza is something I can't resist, Its rich tomato flavor, soft white cheese and powerful onion taste along with a crusty dough make it very uniquely different than all other pizza around. Couple up with a Raspberry juice will make a punch. The ingredients looks simple but the combination of taste is really addicting, I would suggest you try.

The serving is quite big and also I would say the price, but I won't regret it as it is equivalent to a full size meal as if you ate a Rice meals to a different restaurants. Its a good alternative if you are hungry and you feel you had enough of rice meals at the time.

I don't think the masses crowd would appreciate the price and taste though, it has a different target market, making their restaurant less crowded and spacious as compared to popular affordable fast food chains. When you eat at Sbarro you just enjoy the meal with less hassle long lines and crowded chairs and people. Its just relaxing.


1 comment:

  1. I had this grandma's pizza for lunch today. It was absolutely delicious. I'm a vegetarian so I specifically ordered any slice of pizza on the menu without meat (all-cheese pizza or in this case, grandma's pizza).

    ReplyDelete