Saturday, October 5, 2013

FILA FL21-WIZER Casual Watch

FILA FL21-WIZER Casual Watch

My First Wrist Watch Purchase





Once upon a time, a Sale day in a Mall. I just bought a wrist watch out of the blue. A blue, casual with a little sporty look wrist watch from FILA for P1,560. I don't know I just like it. After a personal issue with the Girlfriend, I just want to buy something that would make me feel better and a change of look by wearing a decent but not too decent wrist watch would do, I don't wear a wrist watch, I used to when I was in elementary, but wearing one would be nice for a change.

I have noticed It also attract some girls to have a second look, a man with a watch just appeals to some female audience making me feel better at least.

Enough with the personal thing, let's go with the review. As I've said earlier, its a casual but with a little sporty look so it will still looks good even wearing a formal attire for formal business events. I used to use my smartphone as my clock, but this come in handy as you don't need to reach for the phone. It comes with rubber strap and a digital clock, along with a visible seconds and week-day(ex. Sat, Sun). An easy light button up front and date button on the side. I like the backlight amber glow, giving an easy read during at night when you wake up. Aside from that, it has an alarm clock and a stopwatch being a semi sporty watch and is water resistant. That chrome frame makes it look formal and tough.

I really like this watch, well at least I did not regret it when I bought it even though I just bought it out of the blue, you know that feeling, those "Regret Buys" well this is not it, I would consider this a "Satisfied Purchase" If there is one thing I don't like about it is its protruding plastic lens. Its just a scratch magnet, it would hit anything and absorb the scratches but its part of the design that makes it look good minus the scratches.


No comments:

Post a Comment